Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can any one help me creating dynamic controls in asp.net???

Hi,


I want to create some dynamic input box (text boxes) in asp.net using in C# or vb.net.


I have tried a lot it creates the boxes but the values of previous boxes wipes out and it removes the data. so its a big trouble for me now. I want to keep the data in the fields above and also want to add a dynamic text box below the form.


If you want to see the example you can go to Google's Edit contact list where it has a option like ';add more info';.





Pls. pls. pls help me out with this.





Thanks in advanced.Can any one help me creating dynamic controls in asp.net???
- Yes


- The following links take to create dynamic controls in-depth.


- http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/article鈥?/a>


- all the best


-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment