Monday, January 18, 2010

How much do you pay for Nissan Altima Coupe 08 with premium package and Vehicle dynamic control ?

A dealer offers me the out the door price is 32k. Isn't it expensive ? I live in southern California. Please ! give me a right price to own and have them discount on me. I read many reviews on edmunds and cars.com. I still get in trouble to estimate how much should i pay for that car.How much do you pay for Nissan Altima Coupe 08 with premium package and Vehicle dynamic control ?
Go back to edmunds.com and build the car you want..they give you invoice pricing and the market value for the car you're interested in.How much do you pay for Nissan Altima Coupe 08 with premium package and Vehicle dynamic control ?
If you are trying to figure out how much to pay for a new car, you should also check out Autobrag.com. They have a great search tool for new car pricing. Good luck!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment