Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mini Cooper S: Dynamic Stability Control and Limited Slip Differential - are they worth it (pros and cons)?

Hi All - :)





I'm about to purchase a 2007 Cooper S; however, I wanted to get feedback on Dynamic Stability Control and Limited Slip Differential options.





In speaking with the dealer that I am working with he says that not many customers go with these options. I'm not sure how much this is true so wanted to get input on the pros and cons of these two options and whether they are really worth getting.





Thanks!





MarkMini Cooper S: Dynamic Stability Control and Limited Slip Differential - are they worth it (pros and cons)?
I dont have a mini cooper but I have a GMC Sierra with a limited slip Diff, and it basically gives power to both wheels at certain speeds as opposed to just one tire, and one spinning freely. Id get the limited slip diff if I were you, the dynamic stability control in not familiar with. If your getting the cooper with the charger/turbo id get the diff though. It helps with traction

No comments:

Post a Comment